Along the River Campground and Cabins
On State Highway 302 and on the Ammonoosuc River. We have cabins, RV camping, and tent camping right on the river bank.
Welcome to our family-friendly campground, for an authentic camping experience, summer or winter.
River View Tent Sites: Elevated from the river to prevent flooding, our River view sites offer electricity, water, Wi-Fi, a picnic table, and a fire ring for your outdoor enjoyment.
RV Campsites: For RV campers, we offer full hookups with water, sewer, 30- or 50- amp electric, Wi-Fi, and limited satellite dish access (please inquire).
Roadside Cabins: Our cabins come equipped with Wi-Fi, Television, Screened front porches, Picnic tables, and Fire rings with cozy Adirondack chairs.
Facilities & Amenities
- Community River view Picnic Area: Unwind in our picnic area, furnished with Adirondack chairs, gliding swings, and picnic tables - all against the backdrop of a serene river view.
- Game Room: Challenge your friends to a game of pool in our well-equipped game room.
- Clean Restrooms / Showers: Not your average campground shower area. We close them an hour after lunch to give them a thorough cleaning. We like our restrooms to be sparkling clean.
- Swimming Pool and Playground: A great playgrond and nice swimming pool with chairs and umbrellas..
- Sports & Games: Enjoy a competitive round of horseshoes or volleyball within the campground.
- Winter campers: We are right on a snowmobile site. Leave right from your cabin or site to hit the trails.
- Convenience Store: Stock up on essential items and snacks from our on-site convenience store. We also sell firewood and ice for your camping needs.
Office and Campstore
River View Campsite
Clean Shower area
Pool table in Game room
Campsites well separated
These are not cookie cutter cabins. We hopefully have a cabin just right to suit your needs and budget.
- Cabin 1: Features 2 twin beds and a full bathroom.
- Cabins 2 & 3: Offer a queen or king bed with a private bathroom.
- Cabin 4: Provides a queen bed, a set of twin bunks in one room, a full kitchen, and bathroom.
- Cabins 5 & 6: Two separate bedrooms with a queen bed, a full kitchen, and bathroom.
Interior Cabin Pictures:
Interior cabin pictures are available on the Along the River website.